Many men have sexual problems. Doctors call it sexual dysfunction. Your health, weight, social issues, and other factors can all cause these problems.
Sexual Problems in Men About 43% of women and 31% of men have sexual dysfunction. But many types of sexual problems can be treated or treated in other ways. As a result of ongoing research, doctors understand more than ever.
However, we have been swamped, and I wonder if he is bothered by any corruption or anything. They seem to have strong feelings and avoid talking about sex.
What are the causes of male Performance?
You will not be able to build a performance at all. Or you can stop presenting your emotions during sex before you are ready. The penis does not affect your sexuality.
Impairment of standing function. Almost all adult men find it difficult to start or leave home early. Often, the problem goes away with little or no cure. But for some men, this can be an ongoing problem. This is called erectile dysfunction (ED).
The first step in managing a penis is to get involved in sexual, medical, and psychological history. Interestingly, your doctor needs to be careful and thoughtful in interpreting these details of your life.
In a full interview, some questions can be asked like this.
Your doctor will ask you if it is difficult for you to start intercourse if it is appropriate for you to stand for intercourse if it can continue as long as your partner is standing if it is bleeding. Satisfaction if you finish work and both partners have sex.
You will be asked about the medications you are currently taking, any surgery, and other outcomes (e.g., reports of depression, past prostate surgery, radiation therapy).
Your doctor wants to know all of your medications from the past year, including vitamins and other foods.
Doctor Talk to your doctor about tobacco use, drinking alcohol and coffee, and taking drugs.
The doctor is looking for signs of depression. You will be asked about sexual desire, problems, and conflicts in your relationship, insomnia, depression, depression, anxiety, stress, and extraordinary stress at work or home.
You will be asked about your relationship with your sexual partner. Does your spouse know that you need help with this problem? If so, with whom? Is this a big deal for you?
Does your partner want you to participate in medical treatment?
Your doctor will also want the right answers to your questions, such as:
Since when is this problem? Did significant events, such as major surgery or discharge, occur at the same time?
Do you reduce the time you spend with sex? If so, do you think it’s just a reaction to the lack of sex?
Current How healthy or long-term is your existing home? Have you ever managed to build a decent house even for a short time? Is reconstruction a problem?
Multiple Questions comes in the mind that What makes a man not to perform in bed?
• How long have you had sex because of an Erectile Dysfunction problem?
• Have you ever treated your penis?
• Do they have anxiety or other feelings?
• Do you want to try the first type of treatment?
• Are you trying any treatment?
• If so, why did you make that decision?
• Want to go the distance to find out the reason for your construction?
• How important is this to you?
There can often be another symptom of health problems, so you should see a doctor if you have sexual questions.
Respiratory failure is a lack of access to a sexually active penis.
Time. If there are occasional problems, there are no problems. If the penis is a constant problem, it can cause stress, affect your self-esteem, and cause relationship problems. Coming home or having trouble can sign the first health problem that needs treatment and increases heart disease risk.
If you suffer from anorexia, tell your doctor – even when you are embarrassed. Sometimes it is enough to treat the underlying condition to restore the penis. Otherwise, medication or other treatment may be needed.
Sexual disorders are common.
• Various problems can arise during sexual intercourse. Men can go
• Lack of desire, sexual intercourse
• It is not worth it to come or stay at home.
• Occurrence or delay of orgasm
• One type is a perineal disease, in which collagen is produced or the tissues that make it today.
• Sperm secretion when fluid is swallowed instead of coming out of your throat. Diabetes mellitus can be accompanied by vascular damage in humans or the intestine or prostate after surgery.
Effect of Old Age
As children get older, changes and sexual urges become more common. Maybe we want to have sex, but going home and leaving is an incentive. It can also take a long time to build a house after an orgasm.
But radical change can be a sign of a bigger difficult. If this happens, tell your doctor.
Problems with diseases
Your health and the health conditions that affect you can also affect your sex life.
They include situations that may affect sexual ability or desire.
• Heart and flow (blood vessels).
• Diabetes mellitus
• The occurrence of chemical agents
• Chronic disorders such as multiple sclerosis and Parkinson’s disease
• Blood pressure
• High cholesterol
Sex can be a sudden change in sex or sexual ability, which is evidence of your health. If you find them, tell your doctor.
Antidepressants, such as depression and high blood pressure, can also affect sex. If you have seizures during a new drug attack, ask your doctor how to deal with the risk. Otherwise, they may change your prescription.
Smoking, mass consumption, and other harmful habits prevent sexual intercourse. Besides, regular exercise, weight loss, and stress management can improve your sex life.
What about Mental Stress in the men?
Sexual dysfunction is a physical or mental problem that prevents you or your partner from enjoying sex. Sexual dysfunction is a health problem that can also affect men of all ages but is more common in young people. Treatment helps men to have sex.
There are some causes due to man can’t be able to perform:
• Respiratory problems
• Early ejaculation (rapid orgasm)
• Avoid delaying or stopping (achieve a slow or at least orgasm).
• Lee works less (is less interested in sex).
• What causes sexual dysfunction in men?
• Physical causes of joint sexual dysfunction may include:
• test Low testosterone levels.
• prescription drugs (antidepressants, antihypertensive drugs).
• Vascular diseases such as atherosclerosis (hardening of blood vessels) and hypertension.
• Stroke or nerve damage due to diabetes or surgery
• Chain smoking
• alcohol, alcohol, and drug addiction.
• Psychological reasons may be involved.
• Anxiety Sexual anxiety.
• Family or relationship problems.
• Depression, guilt, sexual Consequences of previous sexual trauma.
How does Erectile dysfunction effect men performance in bed?
The most common problems with impotence in men are ejaculation, erection and retention of the penis, and lack of sexual drive.
The following issues are associated with ejaculation
• Premature ejaculation: occurs before or shortly after ejaculation.
• Delayed or delayed ejaculation: Ejaculation is absent or lasts too long.
• Ejaculation: In the penis, ejaculation occurs from the bladder in reverse rather than in the direction of penis.
• Although PE is often caused by anxiety during intercourse, other factors may be involved.
• Temporary depression
• History of sexual pressure.
• Low confidence.
• Communication Lack of communication or unsettled conflict with a partner.
Research shows that serotonin deficiency (a chemical that affects the natural mood) may play a PE role. Some medications, including some antidepressants, can interfere with ejaculation and damage the spinal cord or spinal nerves.
Multiple Psychological Factors can also effect the men performance
Physical causes of delayed or delayed ejaculation can include chronic (long-term) health problems, side effects of medications, alcohol, or surgery. Some emotional factors such as sadness, nervousness, stress, or correlation problems can similarly be a problematic.
Ejaculation is more common in men with diabetes than in people with diabetic nerve damage. Problems with the bladder and cervical nerves cause premature ejaculation. For other men, ejaculation may be a side effect of certain medications or may occur after neck or prostate surgery.
• Problems with the penis can include:
• at Unsatisfactory sex life
• dress stress or anxiety
• Confusion or low self-esteem.
• Communication issues
• an Unable to conceive a partner
How can you improve Erection?
As it is an inability to maintain and maintain the penis during intercourse. ED is the most common test in more than 40 out of 40 American men.
• Diseases that affect blood movement, such as strengthening of the arteries.
• Neurological diseases.
• Stress, communication conflicts, depression, and anxiety.
• Decreased stress can also be caused by depression, anxiety, or relationship problems.
When to see a doctor?
• A family doctor is an excellent place to start if you have an illness. See your doctor if:
• You have a problem with the penis or other sexual problems such as premature or late ejaculation.
• If you have any known medical condition related to diabetes, heart disease, or dysfunction.
• You have different indications of erectile dysfunction.