ePowerwave has a team of experienced and license medical professionals ready to help you regain your youthful vigor:
Dr. George Ibraheim, DO – Medical Director
- Dr. George Ibraheim, DO is an Allopathic Osteopathic Physician.
- His specialties include Interventional Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Dr. George Ibraheim, DO is an internist with years of training treating and diagnosing an extensive range of diseases and illnesses in adult patients.
- Dr. Ibraheim is trained in EECP Technology and Male Sexual Health issues
- PRP Certified Physician.
Rose Zegarra, PA-C – Physician Assistant
- Rose Zegarra has 15 years of experience as a Physician Assistant. Her experience includes Primary Care medicine, Endocrinology, and Dermatology
- Expert in Sexual Health and administering PowerWave
- Rose can perform procedures including biopsies, EDC, Suturing. and ID’s
- Rose is Bilingual in Spanish and English.
John Wolf Jr, MD – Medical Advisor
- Dr. Wolf obtained his MD from the University of Florida Medical School
- Dr. Wolf completed the Physician Training and Certification in Age Management Medicine by the Cenegenics Education and Research Foundation in 2010.
- He has over 40 years of experience in the medical field as an internal medicine physician and during the past 9 years he has specialized in the areas of Age Management and Hormone Replacement Therapy.
Billy Taylor, MBA, CHC – Clinical Advisor
- As a Certified Health and Wellness Coach and Clinical Advisor, Billy has 4 years of experience helping hundreds of clients with their health, nutrition, and sexual ailments
- Billy’s specialties include behavior and habit changes, science-based nutrition, and workout programs to improve his clients’ overall health and well-being; working in conjunction with hormone replacement therapy for a holistic approach to improve his clients’ quality of life.
- Billy is Bilingual in Spanish and English.